Thursday, October 11, 2007

no good will ever come of it...

here's my latest baking attempt...not baking exactly...they're supposed to be "no-bake" cookies...they just sort of melded into one big, nasty-looking blob of chocolatey/oatmealy/sugary goodness...


they sort of look like the buffalo chips from a few blogs ago...taste great...nothing like a buffalo chip...but look AWFUL!!!
no, i've never acutally tasted a buffalo chip...
no good will ever come of me entering my kitchen...i think i'll quit going in there...

3 comments:

Janelle said...

i love no-bake cookies! and, thanks for clarifying about whether or not you had ever tasted a buffalo chip. your blog is so NOT boring. no need to be shy about it.

The Fox Den said...

You are one of the funniest people I know!!!

Kristen said...

I however, think that no-bake cookies DO taste rather like buffalo chips, but that's my "not-so-sweet" tooth talking. Dave wishes I would make them, told him that he's smart enough to not bake. And I'll add to the stroking and tell you that I love your blog! I like to be able to keep tabs on all 3 of you through many venues.