Monday, July 20, 2009

for mom...

34 weeks...





36 weeks...






ever felt like one of those bugs that gets stuck on its back and cannot get itself turned back over??? i feel like that most of the time now...a bug on its back that cannot breathe.

had a doctor's appointment today...and i must say that i'm SOOOO mad at every pregnant person i've ever known who did not WARN ME that when a doctor says she wants to check your cervix that it's going to feel THAT BAD!!! SOOOOO mad at all of you!!!

31 days!!!!!!

will post pictures of baby's room soon...not quite done yet...

6 comments:

Kristen said...

hey! don't blame me for not telling you...I don't let them check me at all, not until labor starts.

you look cute!

Sarah said...

You look GREAT! HE IS GOING TO BE HERE SO SOON!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/MEET HIM!!

Love you,
Sarah

The Fox Den said...

Hehehe... I'm the same as Kristen. No docs... no checking :) You look ADORABLE!!!

Janelle said...

I also want not to be blamed... my doc did not check me pre-labor. I did have a bad checking experience once labor started, but I thought it was just the bad-attitude hospital nurse. I suppose what you can blame us for is not telling you that you have the option to tell the doc "no thanks!!" :) Sorry it was bad. You look so CUTE you little bug. Hurry up and come out Fred!!!

Mama Jenny said...

You are absolutely beautiful!!! I am with the other girlier - no checks thank-you-very-much! I will let ya know when somethings going on!!!

Four Men and a Lady said...

So that I don't fail you again, it REALLY hurts when they strip your membranes... I'd take a do-over on that one, even with a 9 pound, 5 ounce baby that was overdue. Just say no, just say no!! Love the new pictures, we're counting down the days with you!!