Wednesday, April 02, 2008

how cool is that?!!


i just blogged a few minutes ago...was noodling around with past blogs...reading some comments that i hadn't noticed before...about a year ago i blogged about a book i had read on infertility...and i noticed one of those comments that i hadn't noticed before...and it was from the author of the book i blogged about. how cool is that?!! she sent "hugs" and wanted me to know that i wasn't alone...how sweet is that?!! i think that's one of the most horrible things about infertility...how alone you feel...because all you see, all you hear about is people getting pregnant...EVERYONE can get pregnant...but me...and you start to feel very defective and very alone in your defectiveness. you forget that there ARE others out there who understand your pain perfectly...who are going through/have gone through exactly what you're going through/you've gone through. we all need to find each other and have lunch. (smiley face here) so, thanks jenni saake...i really appreciate you taking the time to comment on my blog! i recommend your book to everyone struggling with infertility that i meet...it's wonderful!!!


1 comment:

Danielle Christiansen said...

I know you do not know me but I wish i would have had this book. After having my twins 8 years ago i could not get pregnant. i know I am lucky I have them but it was hard to see everyone getting pregnant except me. Even people I thought did not deserve to be parents. I finally am pregnant 4 1/2 mnths. I realize now there is a time & place for everything. Even if I do not understand why. happy days to you!